Arapahoe County Family Law Attorney
While the stress and turmoil experienced by families undergoing divorce or custody battles are often similar, every family’s needs and goals are different. Our office strives to obtain the best resolution possible for you and your family. We represent clients in cases involving divorce, child support, custody, division of marital property, alimony/maintenance, modifications, restraining orders, and more.
The Arapahoe County family law attorneys at Plog & Stein, P.C. are dedicated and intelligent advocates, well-versed in all legal issues that can arise in divorce and custody proceedings. We understand how difficult and emotional these experiences can be, and do our best to make the process more manageable while working towards your objectives.
Our Family Law Attorneys have extensive experience in the following Family Law areas:
- Arapahoe County Divorce Lawyer
- Arapahoe County Child Custody Lawyer
- Arapahoe County Child Support Lawyer
- Arapahoe County Parenting Time Lawyer
We’re ready to hear your case. Discuss your concerns during a confidential consultation with a family lawyer in Arapahoe County, CO.
Why Choose Plog & Stein, P.C.?
Unlike other areas of law, family law issues can lead to lifelong impacts for the people involved. It is not uncommon for adults to comment on the ways that their parents’ divorce affected them. These matters are sensitive and demand the utmost integrity. As such, our philosophy is to approach every client’s case with both strategy and honesty.
- Honesty is critical to our representation. While any lawyer can tell you what you want to hear, we believe clients need trustworthy attorneys who can give them an honest assessment of their case. This includes an evaluation about probable outcomes, and counseling about how a court is likely to approach their case. Keeping our clients informed and aware throughout the legal process allows them to make better decisions about how they want to proceed at every juncture.
- Our strategies are logical. Some attorneys look only at the immediate benefit to be gained in a given dispute. We want to earn your trust over the long haul. We hope to be the attorneys you are comfortable calling if another family law issue arises down the road. In every case, our attorneys work to evaluate each step and detail from a cost-benefit standpoint. As a result, our clients understand how their decisions may affect the eventual outcome and the bigger picture of their family’s long-term wellbeing.
The reason-based aspect of our philosophy can be especially useful to you in economically difficult times. We do not waste your time and money with fluff, but focus instead on the core issues and your true objectives. You will find our retainer rates are competitive.
Our Experience in Arapahoe County
Over the years, Plog & Stein, P.C. has served hundreds of family law clients in Arapahoe County, which is part of the 18th Judicial District of Colorado. Cities in Arapahoe County include Aurora, Centennial, Englewood, Greenwood Village, and Littleton. Our firm is located in Greenwood Village in Arapahoe County. The numerous family law cases we have brought before judges in Arapahoe have given us insight into judicial and administrative processes unique to this area, and we seek to put that understanding to use on behalf of our clients.
Plog & Stein, P.C. has decades of combined experience in Arapahoe County, which is part of the 18th Judicial District of Colorado. Cities in Arapahoe County include Aurora, Centennial, Englewood, Greenwood Village, and Littleton. Our firm’s DTC office is located in Greenwood Village, near Orchard and I-25. The hundreds of family law cases we have brought before judges in Arapahoe have given us insight into judicial and administrative processes unique to this area, and we seek to put that understanding to use on behalf of our clients. We are prepared to deal with complex cases, such as those involving significant investments or business concerns, as well as simple or uncontested matters. As judges come and go, our attorney remain, always looking to gain new insights with each change to the family law bench.
Family Law Attorneys Trusted Across Arapahoe County
If you are dealing with a family law matter, you should hire an Arapahoe County family law attorney you can trust to be honest with you about probable outcomes, and who can advise you on logical strategies for your family’s long-term wellbeing. Regardless of your family’s socioeconomic status, family law proceedings can get expensive, so it is in your best interest to hire attorneys who strive towards efficient resolution. Choosing an experienced and ethical family lawyer in Arapahoe County now can make a huge difference to you and your children both today and many years into the future.
Contact the dedicated Arapahoe County family lawyers at Plog & Stein, P.C. at (303) 781-0322 or via our online form.