About Our Firm
Plog & Stein, P.C.
Let our attorneys guide you through this difficult time
It’s easy to let your emotions get the best of you when deciding what’s best for your family, which is why it is so important that you hire the right family law firm to advise and support you when the time comes. When it comes to handling Colorado divorce and custody cases, the attorneys at Plog & Stein, P.C. take an honest and logical approach. We want our clients to make strategic and well-informed decisions, which is only possible when their attorney has the knowledge, experience, and integrity to guide them. We work diligently representing men and women in divorce and custody cases, including helping them assess whether to settle or litigate in court.
We have more than seven combined decades of legal experience
Should you choose to entrust our firm with your legal needs, you can rest assured in knowing that we have more than 70 years of combined experience. This means that though your specific case and facts are unique, it’s quite probable that we have dealt with something similar or exactly the same in the past. Our Denver family lawyers are dedicated to protecting your rights and interests throughout your case, from start to finish.
As our client, you may also benefit from the following:
- Skilled representation both in and out of the courtroom
- Competitive retainer rates and hourly services
- Legal strategies that are created to reflect your specific needs and goals
- Unbundled Legal Services, including drafting, document review, advice sessions, and other services for those who need a little help but aren’t looking to fully retain an attorney.
Our legal team is on your side
Whether you are filing for divorce or child custody, the decisions that you must make are anything but easy. We are here to make this experience as less overwhelming for you as possible. Need emergency or short-notice representation? We can help you too!
For more information about our firm’s services, please visit the following pages:
- Areas of Practice
- Attorney Profiles and Goals
- Fees and Costs
- Emergency/Short Terms/Unbundled Services