Frequently Asked Colorado Alimony Questions
Colorado Alimony (Maintenance): (See Colorado Revised Statutes, Title 14, Article 10, Section 114)
If you are dealing with an alimony-related issue, the attorneys at Plog & Stein, P.C. are here to help you. This includes fighting for our clients in matters concerning establishment, modification, and enforcement of alimony (Maintenance) orders. Our Denver divorce attorneys have created this page of commonly asked alimony questions for your benefit. We hope you find the answers you need for your questions!Not Sure What to Expect Regarding Your Alimony Case? Continue Reading Below.
- Does my overtime count as income for alimony purposes?
- How does alimony affect child support?
- How long does alimony run?
- Is alimony tax deductible?
- What factors does a court look at when determining alimony?
- What Is the Alimony Formula in Colorado?
- What is the temporary maintenance formula?