Call Today (303) 781-0322
Contact Us Today

General Family Law Knowledge

Alternate Dispute Resolution in Your Family Law Case

By: Janette Jordan In the State of Colorado, when you have a pending family law case before the court, such as a divorce filing, allocation of parental responsibilities filing, post-decree modifications, etc., courts typically require that the parties attempt alternative dispute resolution (ADR). In fact, C.R.S. 13-22-301, et seq. states that courts

Read more