By: Janette Jordan Grandparent visitation is a unique area of family law that not many people are aware of. This is different from grandparents adopting a grandchild, seeking custody (parental responsibilities) of a grandchild, or seeking a guardianship of a grandchild. For more on those topics, please visit some of our priorRead more
- How are Rental Properties Divided in a Divorce?
- Establishing Child Custody in Colorado
- Criminal Histories & Child Custody – Can Child Custody Be Impacted From Prior Convictions in Colorado?
- What Are the Similarities & Differences Between Civil Unions & Common Law Marriages?
- Am I Required to Share My Inheritance With My Spouse in a Colorado Divorce?
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Visitation Parenting Time
- Property Division
- Family Law
- Civil Unions
- Divorce and General Family Law Knowledge
- General Family Law Knowledge
- Grandparent Visitation
- Restraining Orders
- Maintenance-Alimony and Property Division
- Collaborative Divorce
- COVID-19 Resources