By: Plog & Stein PC This part one of a two-part series on Collaborative Divorce in Colorado addresses what collaborative divorce is, who is involved, and some reasons that couples who are divorcing choose this process. Collaborative divorce is an alternative disputes resolutions (ADR) process which couples can choose to engage inRead more
- How are Rental Properties Divided in a Divorce?
- Establishing Child Custody in Colorado
- Criminal Histories & Child Custody – Can Child Custody Be Impacted From Prior Convictions in Colorado?
- What Are the Similarities & Differences Between Civil Unions & Common Law Marriages?
- Am I Required to Share My Inheritance With My Spouse in a Colorado Divorce?
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Visitation Parenting Time
- Property Division
- Family Law
- Civil Unions
- Divorce and General Family Law Knowledge
- General Family Law Knowledge
- Grandparent Visitation
- Restraining Orders
- Maintenance-Alimony and Property Division
- Collaborative Divorce
- COVID-19 Resources