Golden Divorce Attorney
The attorneys at Plog & Stein, P.C. represent men and women dealing with all stages of divorce and custody cases, including matters related to child support, visitation, alimony, property division, modifications, and more. Our attorneys recognize the importance of family related issues, and that the outcome of a divorce or custody case can have a lasting continuing financial and emotional impact for you and your children. Each case matters to us, and we take the representation of our clients very seriously. Our goal is to ensure that your rights are protected and fought for throughout the legal process. The Golden divorce attorneys at Plog & Stein, P.C. have been advocating for divorce and custody clients in Colorado for almost two decades. We are proud to serve families in Golden and throughout Jefferson County.
The Jefferson County District Court is located just off of 6th Avenue, in Golden. Our dedicated lawyers are highly experienced litigating family law cases in “Jeffco” and have worked hard over the years to understand the court’s specific rules and procedures. This experience and insight is passed on to each client we represent there, including those from Golden.
Schedule a consultation with a family law attorney at Plog & Stein, P.C. today.
Trusted, Client-Focused Representation
When representing clients from Golden, and all over Colorado, the attorneys at Plog & Stein, P.C., understand the stress and worry that come with a divorce or custody case. Among the many concerns that are brought to us on a regular basis are questions like: what will happen to the children? How will I make it financially? How will this divorce affect my savings and retirement? Our goal is to make sure that each client understands their options so that they can make an informed decision about their divorce. Our skilled and attentive team also strives to provide each client with the comfort of knowing that he or she has an experienced and caring attorney ready to fight for his or her rights.
Why Choose Plog & Stein, P.C.?
- Plog & Stein, P.C. solely handles domestic relations (family law) cases. We believe that focusing on one area of the law affords our attorneys invaluable knowledge and insight in all aspects of divorce and custody law.
- We are committed to keeping abreast of Colorado state laws and procedures so that you benefit from high-quality, efficient, and intelligent representation inside or outside of the courtroom.
- We believe in good communication and keeping our clients aware of significant issues in their cases, because informed clients make good decisions. We are advocates and legal counselors, as well as guides through the judicial process.
- With each case, our attorneys strive to represent clients in an honest and efficient manner. The divorce or custody process can be costly, and we recognize that people are not made of money. As such, we strive to keep costs down, by constantly assessing each aspect of a case from a cost-benefit analysis standpoint.
- Our Golden divorce lawyers are not shy about giving our clients our honest impression about each issue. From there, we work to develop strategies design to enhance strengths and deal with weaknesses.
Nothing Matters More Than the Future for You and Your Children. Let Our Attorneys Fight for Both.
Our DTC office is located near I-25 and Orchard (click here to view us on the map). Our office can be easily reached from Golden via 6th Avenue to I-25 or from C-470 to I-25. Our Broomfield office is located just off of Highway 36, at the Broomfield exit. Both offices handle Jefferson County cases.
Our attorneys are ready to assist clients in Golden and throughout Colorado with all of their family law needs. Contact us today at (303) 781-0322 to schedule an initial case evaluation with a divorce attorney in Golden, Colorado.